Updated information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As of 11th May 2020
Following the latest government advice, Reclaimed World is now open.
We return to our usual opening hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday (closed Sundays).
We are committed to protecting our staff, customers and wider community, and have been working hard to implement new systems in order to make our premises as safe as possible. The following precautionary measures are therefore being taken to help protect the health and well-being of our employees and customers:
- Hand sanitisers will be available for customer and staff use around our yard, showrooms, toilets and till area.
- All members of staff will wear face masks, and further masks will be provided for customers use upon request.
- A protective screen has been installed at our till area.
- All indoor areas will be deep-cleaned regularly.
- Additionally, door handles, toilet flushes, taps, till areas etc will be cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
- We will be encouraging the use of card payments wherever possible.
- A one-way system has been introduced in our showrooms, and floor markings have been installed in order to help maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres.
- Customers may be asked to wait outside our showrooms during busy periods. In this event, a one-in-one-out system will be implemented.
- Signage has been installed to remind customers of the vital importance of maintaining social distancing and good hand hygiene.
We are very pleased to be re-opening and look forward to welcoming our valued customers back to our yard. In order for this to be successful, we must insist that all visitors respect social distancing requirements when in proximity to our staff and other customers. Anyone who ignores social distancing requirements will be asked to leave immediately. We also ask that you make regular use of the hand sanitisers provided, and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you need to cough or sneeze.
For everybody’s safety, you categorically must NOT visit Reclaimed World if you or any member of your household have recently been experiencing Coronavirus symptoms. We also ask you to bear in mind that although lockdown rules have recently been slightly relaxed, it is vitally important that we must all remain vigilant and responsible – whilst we are usually very happy to welcome families to our yard, please understand that at this time our premises absolutely must NOT be treated as a tourist attraction, or an excuse for a day out. Please consider whether your visit is necessary, and leave children and dogs at home if possible. The vast majority of our stock is available to view on our website and we will be very happy to arrange contactless collection of any items you may wish to purchase - please contact us to discuss the various options available.
We appreciate that these are worrying times, and we will strive to do everything we can to reassure our customers and keep them as safe as possible. As long as everybody remains sensible, vigilant and respectful of others, we hope to remain open, but this can only happen if everyone adheres to the rules in order to protect themselves and each other.
With love and Best wishes from Jeff, Gina and the whole Reclaimed World team.