We have reclaimed a quantity of E Parry & Sons 'Dragon Brand' blue kerbs/ steps. Ideal for a garden or driveway.
Edward Parry, manager at the Ewloe Hall Colliery, established his brickworks in 1860 at Ewloe Wood, although production may not have commenced until 1863. The works was particularly noted fordark blue pavers and specialised products including their "Acidio" brick for chemical works. In 1902 the company became E Parry & Sons Ltd. The business struggled to remain viable for many years and was finally acquired by Castle Firebrick Co in 1944. The works finally closed in the 1960s.
Length - 2ft
International shipping available – please contact us for a quote.