RECLAIMED WORLD GIFT COIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purchase of a Reclaimed World Gift Coin is exempt from all promotions and discounts.
- You may use your Reclaimed World Gift Coin to make purchases in-store. Gift coins are non-redeemable online (this includes our listings at reclaimedworld.com, ebay and Antiques Atlas).
- When you use your Reclaimed World Gift Coin, any change will be given in the form of a credit note to be redeemed against future purchases.
- The Reclaimed World Gift Coin cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Purchases of gift coins are non-refundable.
- Reclaimed World Gift Coins not used for more than 24 months after purchase will expire and the balance be forfeited.
- Reclaimed World cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gift coins.
- All refunds/exchanges of goods purchased with the Reclaimed World Gift Coin will be made in accordance with Reclaimed World's refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Reclaimed World will cancel the value of the gift coin if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the coin. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
- Reclaimed World reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. Reclaimed World reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift coin in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the coin may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.